Wednesday 28 August 2013

Tweet Repeat 78

Koshed by a food cloche I laid half stunned, 
knowing only I'd not won that fight, try as I might. 

But an angry chef packs quite a heft,
and within reach he's more than enough to defeat 
all comers, especially such misnomers.

or extended: 

Koshed by a food cloche I laid half stunned 
knowing only I'd not won that fight, try as I might.
  
But an angry chef packs quite a heft, 
and within reach he's more than enough to defeat 
all comers, especially such misnomers

as us lowly waiters, only fit to carry plates, take orders 
from all front and back Lorders, never to talk back,
that's how I ended up taking this flack 
from the cook with the Devil's look, 
the Devil's rage, maybe Devil's sage...


All I know is I came a clobber 
when accused of being a robber 
on that dark and stormy night 
when my boss showed his might. 

No comments:

Post a Comment