Friday 21 September 2012

Tweet Repeat 27

While in a hypnogogic state,
Hypnos
Comes to take my order.
“What’ll it be tonight, sir?
“What will fill your plate?
“Eroticism, marriage bliss, love, loss,
“Blame
“Film music football fame,
“Maybe a hero of the borders?
“Strange surrealism passing in a blur
“Never to be understood;
“Strange, phantoms, faces hidden by hoods.
“A trip to the fair:
A nightmare?” 

***
I ponder this conundrum:
What do I desire to dream tonight?
A fright
Sounds only glum
While I’m too tired to feel horny...
But a reality thorny,
Filled with strangeness and charm
Might be what my will seeks to keep me safe from harm
: And so I log a request
For a surrealist fest.

***
If this order would
Be delivered to my sub
Conscious as it should. 

But in the morning I could not remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment